500 x 500mm basket, Intenal Drain Pump, Integral Softener, WRAS Compliant
Warranty: 2 Year Parts & Labour
Dimensions: WXDXH: 570x605x830mm
Availability: 1-3 Working Days*
Compact, front-loading commercial glasswasher with a digital display, two wash programs and full WRAS compliance for effortless and consistently clean results. The G500DUO is an easy to operate, under counter glasswasher with a 500 x 500mm basket that holds 25 pint-sized glasses. It features two wash cycles – standard (two minute) and light (1.5min), meaning that this machine is capable of washing up to 1000 glasses per hour. The digital LCD display accurately shows the temperature of the wash tank and rinse boiler, re-assuring the operator that it is up to temperature and fully sanitising during the wash cycle. The Duo range of products all come with drain pumps, rinse booster pumps and built in chemical dispensers ensuring they meet all installation regulations and requirements.
- Two wash programs – standard (2 min) and light (1.5 min) cycles allow for maximum output without compromising wash quality.
- All Duo’s come with drain pumps, rinse booster pumps and built-in chemical dispensers to ensure they meet installation requirements.
- LCD display – enhances user functionality by displaying rinse and wash tank temperatures.
- Simple two-button main controls plus two additional smaller buttons for cycle selection, for improved user experience.
- All Duo machines have a 'Type A' air gap which completely prevents any dirty water from going back into the mains water supply (an essential and legal requirement).
- Colour Coded Display, Amber flashing — Machine heating, Blue — Machine in cycle, Green — Machine ready.
- Integral Water Softener
- The G500DUOWS comes standard as 30Amp Single phase, but can be optionally configured for 13 Amp 3 Phase, or 13 Amp Single Phase (Hot fill recommended on 13Amp Single phase to minimise any loss in performance).
|Rack Size||500 x 500|
|Power Source||Electric 230V|
Write Your Own Review
Covid-19- Please allow extra time for delivery durring this period. All genware items are no longer being fufilled as their warehouse has shut down until further notice. If you are concerned about delivery lead times please contact us on 02380 452550.
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability - please call the customer service team on 02380 452550 **Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice. Free delivery on all orders over £99 exVAT. Orders under £99 exVAT are subject to a £9.50 delivery charge. Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.