A 70% alcohol hospital specification clear hand sanitizing gel *Please note this item currently ships with flip top due to shortage of pumps
Availability: 1-3 Working Days*
CLEENOL 077137 Medisan 70% Hand Sanitizing Gel - 500ml is available to buy in increments of 6
- Sanitizes the skin without the need for water
- Possesses virucidal activity, effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐ CoV‐2 within 2 minutes as defined in European test method EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019
- Contains emollients to prevent the drying of skin
- Ideal for use in a medical environment, on entering food production areas, or before handling food
- An alcohol based product for use in any situation where bactericidal control is important
- Evaporates quickly and is non-tacky
- Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method.
Direction for Use
- Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
- Allow hands to air dry
- Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
- Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
- Thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water, pumping through the nozzle at least once a month to avoid blockage.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children Shelf Life
- Shelf life 30 months, if stored as recommended.
- Refer to product label for further storage details
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
- This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
- It contains no Phosphates.
- None of the components of this product are animal derived.
Write Your Own Review
Covid-19- Please allow extra time for delivery durring this period. All genware items are no longer being fufilled as their warehouse has shut down until further notice. If you are concerned about delivery lead times please contact us on 02380 452550.
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability - please call the customer service team on 02380 452550 **Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice. Free delivery on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge. Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.