CBK2 Cocktail Bar Kit 12pcs
£57.58 Excl. VAT
This item is assembled from components in-house, please call us on 01322 443143 or email us at email@example.com for latest availabity.
- Additional information
- Delivery Information
- This item is assembled from components in-house, please call us on 01322 443143 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for latest availabity.
- A great cocktail starter kit containing all the essential tools for making cocktails complete with a carry case for easy storage
- The kit contains a Boston shaker can, Boston glass, classic bar spoon, jigger, 3 speed pourers, Hawthorne strainer, julep strainer, fine mesh strainer, muddler and a cocktail bar kit bag
- 6 compartments carry case ideal for your cocktail kit
- 2 plastic side release plastic buckles to secure contents in bag
- BSC28, BSG16, BS-C27, JIG2550, WPM85 (x3), HAW3, JUL1, FMCS and MUD1 and CBKB1
1-3 Working Days*
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability
For up to date lead times, please call the customer service team on 02380 452550
**Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge.
Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.