- Additional information
- Delivery Information
- 18/0 Stainless Steel – 18cm (L)
- Design developed for GenWare by Neil Jeffree MA
- Unique design developed for GenWare encompassing simple and elegant ovals with long profiles for a contemporary style
- Superb highly polished 18/0 stainless steel provides high resistance to staining and pitting and maintains an excellent finish
- High quality 18/0 stainless steel with competitive pricing and more cost effective. Great for magnetic cutlery catching systems
- Excellent product fit for purpose that is strong and robust combining style, performance and value
1-3 Working Days*
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability
For up to date lead times, please call the customer service team on 02380 452550
**Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge.
Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.