- Additional information
- Delivery Information
- Nevilles has strengthened its offering by partnering with Hendi, adding a collection of high-quality electrical catering products to its extensive GenWare range. The partnership offers the UK and Irish market with an exciting choice of foodservice equipment. The Hendi collection includes griddles, fryers, slicers, ovens, toasters, grills, and induction cookers, all developed for the UK.
- Features an automatic thermal safety cut-off which is resettable
- Fry basket features heat insulated, extra long handle
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Indicator light to show thermostat working
- Removable element with switch-off function when removed
- Removable oil tank for draining and cleaning
- Supplied with fry basket and lid
- Temperature range: 50 to 190C
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Oil Tank For Draining And Cleaning
- Temperature Range 50 To 190C
- Supplied With Fry Basket And Lid
1-3 Working Days*
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability
For up to date lead times, please call the customer service team on 02380 452550
**Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge.
Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.