- Additional information
- Delivery Information
Unit description and functional features
- ClimaPlus: Active climate management in the cooking chamber, which constantly measures and regulates the humidity and ensures effective dehumidification with high productivity, cooking quality and low energy consumption. The humidity is set in 10% increments and can be tracked on the digital display for accurate manual cooking.
- Dynamic air turbulence in the cooking chamber due to two reversing high-performance fan wheels with five manually programmable fan wheel speeds. The optimal energy input results in a high level of uniformity and short cooking times.
- Effective steam generator for optimal steam performance even at low temperatures below 100 °C
- Integrated, maintenance-free grease separation system with no additional grease filter
- Cool-down function for fast cooling of the cooking chamber by means of a fan wheel
- Core temperature measurement using a core temperature sensor and optional positioning aid (accessories)
- Delta-T cooking for particularly gentle preparation with minimal cooking losses
- Digital temperature display adjustable in °C or °F, display of target and actual values
- Digital display of the cooking chamber humidity and time, display of target and actual values
- Individual programming of up to 100 single or multi-level cooking programmes with up to 12 increments
- Individual adjustment of the cooking parameters time, temperature and humidity of a programme increment during operation
- Easy transfer of cooking programmes to other cooking systems with a USB stick
- Integrated hand shower with automatic return and switchable spray and single jet function
- Energy-saving, long-life LED lighting in the cooking chamber with high colour rendering for quick detection of the current state of food
- Free hotlines for questions regarding technology and application support (ChefLine) Occupational and operational safety
- Electronic safety temperature limiter for steam generator and convection heating
- Integrated fan wheel brake
- Use of Active Green cleaner tabs and care tabs (solid matter cleaner) for optimal work safety
- HACCP data memory and output via USB
- Tested according to national and international standards for unsupervised operation
- Maximum rack height not higher than 1.6 m when using a RATIONAL base frame
- Ergonomic door handle with right/left opening and door closing function
- Integrated, IP-protected USB interface for local data exchange
- Optional integrated, IP-protected Ethernet interface
- Optional integrated WLAN interface (including Ethernet interface)
Cleaning and care
- Non-mains pressure dependent automatic cleaning and care system for cooking cabinet and steam generator
- Care system: Automatic cleaning and descaling of steam generator
- 4 different cleaning programmes for unsupervised cleaning, even overnight
- Simple and intuitive operation of the cleaning programmes: Display of the selected cleaning programme, the recommended amount of tabs and remaining cleaning time
- Safe completion of cleaning after power failure with detergent-free cooking chamber
- Use of phosphate and phosphorous free Active Green cleaning tabs and care tabs
- Hygienic, floor-level installation without feet for easy and safe cleaning
- Unit door with ventilated double glass pane and swivelling inner pane for easy cleaning
- Material inside and outside stainless steel DIN 1.4301, seamless hygienic cooking chamber with rounded corners and optimised air flow
- Easy and safe external cleaning due to glass and stainless steel surfaces as well as protection against water jets from all directions due to protection class IPX5
- 4.3 inch TFT colour display and soft keys for simple, intuitive operation. Operating modes and functions are optically highlighted
- Simple operation and exact settings due to the central setting wheel with push function 1/6
- Acoustic prompt and visual display when user intervention is required
- Exhaust/condensation hoods (accessories) with situation-specific customisation of suction power and transmission of service messages.
Brenchleys offer the following services:
- Rational Live Demonstrations
- Specialist Delivery
- Removal of Old unit
- Rational Site Survey and Installation
- Rational On Site Staff Training
There are various options and accessories for this unit. Please contact us today for a competitive quotation.
|Total Power kW||
2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability
For up to date lead times, please call the customer service team on 02380 452550
**Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge.
Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.