- Additional information
- Delivery Information
- 192 x 61mm (H x Dia)
- Durable and consistent level of quality manufactured glass with excellent clarity
- Rim to foot tempered – fully tempered glasses are resistant to mechanical shocks, extending the life of the product by five times, compared with non tempered glass ranges.
- Heat resistant – thermal shock tested and resistant to 135C and can withstand changes in temperature from hot to cold.
- Safety – should a glass break due to an excessive blow, a tempered glass will break into small pieces, making it safer to use within the hospitality industry than a non tempered glass.
- Dishwasher safe – strong and durable, shock tested and capable of industrial dishwasher cycles, while maintaining clarity
- Sheer rim – sheer rim glasses feature a fine and beadless edge which has been produced to give optimal contact with the mouth enabling wine to be directed to specific tasting areas.
- Seamless flame polished stem – no seam between the bowl and stem, ensuring a more enjoyable drinking experience and an aesthetically pleasing glass.
1-3 Working Days*
*All delivery times are subject to stock availability
For up to date lead times, please call the customer service team on 02380 452550
**Orders under £70+VAT on cookware, glass and crockery may take slightly longer to deliver, please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Kitchen equipment is normally sent direct from manufacturers, some items may have extended lead times although most items will be delivered to you within 7 working days, please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for any products. Please ensure that you have assessed all the technical specification, available on the website prior to ordering. Should you remain unsure of what product is right for you, please call one of our specialists for free and impartial advice.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £199 exVAT. Orders under £199 exVAT are subject to a £12.50 delivery charge.
Delivery is UK mainland only. All deliveries are subject to there being a reasonable place for parking and unloading of the vehicle. Please note it is your responsibility to check that the goods physically fit the site, we cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility, should you have any queries regarding access etc. please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Should a site survey be required, this can be done by ourselves for a small charge. Standard delivery is made by one driver. For larger bulky items assistance will be required on site unless the item is small enough to be handled by the driver. Given adequate notice we are able to supply additional labour at an extra cost. Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat-pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs. Delivery to site does not include unpacking and siting of the equipment this maybe available at an extra cost please contact us. If you require a more urgent delivery, our sales team will provide you with the best delivery options available.